Friday, September 19, 2008

The randomness

Okay time for some randomness.

Mosquitoes suck my nose; figuratively for sure and if I'd let them literally too.

Never work 25 yards from a KFC; the smell makes you hungry and sick at the same time.

Wherever you go in the world, the fast food is the best tasting and worst for you.

Devon House isn't Oberweis Dairy, but it's the next best thing.

There is no place like A Time and a Place; Tony rocks! (http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147309-d251586-Reviews-Time_N_Place-Jamaica.html)

I feel bad for the dogs here except when I'm trying to sleep...

Jerk Chicken is misnamed; call it Godly Chicken!

We're dropping to 47 of our original 52; everytime you go away, you take a piece of me with you.

If your white hat gets red soil on it, grab a handful of mud and make a red hat, it's never going to be white again.

Dying your white hat with mud is more fun than you would think.

I want all mosquitoes dead, I want their families DEAD!

A cold shower on a hot day is ALMOST as nice as a hot shower on any day.

Flooding still sucks and flashbacks to my Skokie house are haunting me 'til this day.

If you think the driver can't possibly fit another person in his cab the joke (and most likely the person he just stopped for are) on you.

My kingdom for a woman over the age of 30...

Comic Books sent to Jamaica by your best friend are like chicken soup from your Nana when you have a cold.

I can work as a greenhouse laborer, water dripper installer or a sand raker; mad skillz learned in the PC.

If you hear a scrabbling, scratching sound at a closet door, walk the other way; nothing good is going to come from opening that door.

D&G Grape is the new Coke.

Damn now I want a Patty and Coco Bread WITH the D&G Grape.

Um, it's almost lunch time and I've got to go now...

No comments: